Cavalier Family –
Our Spring Virtual Sports registration will open on Monday, November 23rd! You should complete registration Kennedy Spring Virtual Sport Registration by December 10th so you can start on day 1! (Late registration will be reopened on December 15th for 1 week). You should either have a your physical either in file with Kennedy athletics or upload as part of your registration (or email it to Amanda Twele, Athletic Specialist). All students will need physicals to participate in the workouts with the coaches and will need them for when we begin in-person workouts/sports. All students must use this form Updated Physical Form with COVID Questions for all physicals . Care for kids is a county resource that provides free and reduced fee physicals.
Virtual Spring Sports will run from December 14th – January 22nd for the following teams; Baseball, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Allied Softball, Softball, Outdoor Track & Field, Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Co-ed Volleyball.
A few important things to remember.
- The high school interscholastic athletics virtual program is available to all students at the high school level – no tryouts and no cuts.
- The high school virtual athletics season consists of a minimum of three student-athlete and coach engagement sessions per week (corollary sports will meet two times per week), over the course of five weeks.
- All students participating in the Spring virtual season, as part of the MCPS interscholastic athletics program, must complete the online registration process.
- Registration is done electronically – Kennedy Spring Virtual Sport Registration
- Students and parents/guardians who have difficulty with registration should contact the Kennedy Athletic Specialist- Amanda Twele at Amanda_L_Twele@mcpsmd.org
- Student-Athletes can only register to participate in one sport.
- Student-Athletes must have an updated physical. Updated Physical Form with COVID Questions
We are excited to provide our Cavaliers with the greatest education based virtual athletics season during such unprecedented times. We Can, We Will, We R.A.I.S.E